March 20, 2014

Taft Closing Book Files Package

DVD Sleeve
DVD Sticker

Header

Table of Contents
































Graphic Design: Taft Closing Book Files Package
While the closing book files templates were already pre-designed by my boss, Maria Porter, I was tasked with finding and inserting new skyline images for each of Taft's eight offices. I did this by looking through istockphoto.com and presenting my ideas and pricing information to head of marketing, Susan Kilkenny, for approval. Once a decision was reached, I purchased and inserted the new skyline images into each of the items above creating a complete package for each city. (All of the new skyline photos can be seen on Taft's website) I also inserted editable fields onto each of the PDFs, making them easily customizable to each project.

No comments:

Post a Comment